Saturday, January 22, 2011

Grandma Bunny’s

January 18, 2011



Jake delights in his day spent with Grandma Bunny!  Woo Hoo!  Helping water plants, feeding rabbits, what else could be so entertaining?  My mom now cares for 20 something bunnies. It all started when, in order to save my marriage, she took Flopsy bunny home from our place.  Tony and I had been out at Newport Beach Back Bay in 2003 with a group we were preparing to travel with to a mission’s trip in India. This adorable, domestic bunny was out hopping around the wilderness area.  I couldn’t stand the thought of leaving him there to be eaten, so in the car he went and then to our garage.  Tony gave me a deadline to find a new home for it and my mom saved me.  Now she has a fondness for raising bunnies and has created elaborate bunny cages set-up on her one-acre backyard in Corona.  Today, she borrowed my little Energizer bunny – Jake!

No comments:

Post a Comment